Competition Terms & Conditions
"Receive your bundle for free"
Terms and Conditions
To celebrate the start of the school year and the launch of the new Learning Materials Website Learning Materials are giving teachers the chance to win their exam bundle for free.
- The competition is being run by Learning Materials.
- You must be a school, teacher or tutor to order our products.
- You must be aged 18 yrs. or over to enter this competition.
- All entries will be entered into the competition; the winner will be randomly selected.
- The winner will receive the exam bundle that they purchased for free.
- Judge’s decision is final.
- The opening date for this competition is 1st January 2020
- The closing date for entry to this competition is 31st March 2020.
- Winners announced in April.
- You must purchase an exam bundle from Learning Materials.
- You must "Like" and "Share" the Learning Materials Facebook page to enter - https://www.facebook.com/learningmaterialslisachem/.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Learning Materials.
Winners will be notified by Thursday 30th April 2020.
We are thrilled to announce the winner of our 2019 “Receive your bundle for free” competition is Liam from University High School (valued at $380). Congratulations Liam! We are confident our range of VCE trial exams will help your students reach their full potential. If you haven't ordered your exams yet then go to https://www.learningmaterials.com.au/products/2020/bundles.html
We are thrilled to announce the winner of our 2018 “Receive your bundle for free” competition is Rajanee from Wesley College – Glen Waverley (valued at $765). Congratulations Rajanee! We are confident our range of VCE trial exams will help your students reach their full potential. If you haven't ordered your exams yet then go to https://www.learningmaterials.com.au/products/2018/bundles.html